Friday, August 20, 2010

My suprise ~~ at the night

My surprise go back home jor....

Yesterdy nite received a call from him, asking me, : " what is ur house number?"
I said 539.... haha, fulfill with what i expected, he really come 2 kampar. 
Alone, drove for 2 hours and more, come to my hostel at kampar. 
Haha, b4 tat i have a "no. 6 feeling" tat he will come this week. 
This is rare to happen on me, tat my no6 feeling is so accurate!!

He reach here at about 11.00 pm, and left kampar juz now, about 2pm.
Mayb it is short, but for me, it is enough alrdy^^

Thx dear, I ♥ u, wahaha...

2 comments:

  1. hao xing fu ohh..

    hehe..

    take care ya~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaa!!!he is so sweet lor!!!!
    good boy friend...
    so good...hahahahah...
    how u make the mouse arrow snowing?

    ReplyDelete